- Added ASystemBus and ASessionBus, non-singletons useful in tests and threads.
- Fixed handling of multibyte strings (Issue#8, by Takayuki YAMAGUCHI).
- Allow reopening of a dbus_interface declaration (Issue#9, by T. YAMAGUCHI).
- Fixed ruby-1.9.2 compatibility again (Issue#12).
- Fixed authentication on BSD (Issue#11, by Jonathan Walker).
- Fixed exiting a nested event loop for synchronous calls (reported by Timo Warns).
- Fixed introspection calls leaking reply handlers.
- "rake test" now works, doing what was called "rake env:test"
Jul 26, 2011
ruby-dbus 0.7.0 works with 1.9.2 again
I have made a new release of ruby-dbus, a Ruby language binding for the D-Bus IPC system.